Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Day 1

The card I drew today is,

                        Four Of Bows: Celebration

Meaning from the book:

           A celebration of health, wealth, and security and a time to relax and enjoy the bounty of good fortune and labour. A holiday or festival at a time of plentiful fertility and creativity.


What it could mean for me:

          I believe this is telling me that all my hard work, dedication, loyality and sacrifice is paying off. I just recently got a raise at work, I have won an 8 year long custody battle, and no longer have to pay into child support. My kids and I are living together again, getting ready to move into a bigger apartment, and we can all sit back and relax and enjoy each others company and prosperity together.



I do apologize, I tried to find a picture and text from the book, but I couldn't. So I will only print the meaning. Hopefully someone out there can find the rest!


No comments:

Post a Comment