Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Welcome And Blessed Be!

Today, I am going to start doing a simple one card reading for myself. Either to gain insight, to see how the day has or will progress, or just for the simple pleasure of doing a reading. And I would love to share my readings with all of you.

Maybe I misinterpret a card, or others have a different opinion about what I draw or have to say about it, I would love some input on the subject!

So that everyone that reads this is aware, the deck I will be using is called The Wild Wood Tarot. I have used this deck for a few years now, and we are close and personal friends! I believe I get the best results with this deck. I will also do my very best to add links and pictures so everyone can see the cards, and read the card description for themselves.

Thank you all who take time to read this and give input. It is greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment